HORSE-DRAWN DINNER RIDES
Are you ready for a dinner experience like never before? Well Avalanche Outfitters has partnered with a few local companies to bring you an authentic western dinner experience for the whole family and friends. Take a step back in time and up into our wagon where Pair A Dice Carriages will have their Percheron Team of horses escort you from the Redstone Stables, through the aspens and open meadows to the dinner spot next to Coal Creek where a dinner prepared by Slow Groovin BBQ awaits you.
With Coal Creek flowing, a nice campfire sparkling, and horses in the background were sure you will enjoy this outing. Fun for the Kids will include petting the horses, and Smores for desert.
Dinner is a buffet style setup from Slow Groovin in Marble, CO
- Ribs, Sausage and Chicken are your main meats
- Mac n Cheese, Cole Slaw, Kale Caesar Salad, Baked Beans and a Roll for sides
- Desert is Slow Groovin Cookies
Dinner, Non Adult Beverages and Horse-Drawn Transportation to and from included
Reservations are Required
Prices are Subject to change
48 Hour Cancellation Policy
Minimum of 10 guests in a seating, Small groups welcome but must have 10 total guests, otherwise deposit will be refunded.
Seating times are
- Sundays 4:30PM-6:30PM (Please Arrive at Redstone Stables at 4:30PM Wagon leaves at 4:45 Sharp)
- Mondays 6:30PM-8:30PM (Please Arrive at Redstone Stables at 6:30PM Wagon leaves at 6:45 Sharp)
Private Reservations are available upon request